We understand how important safe and fast delivery is to you and that’s why our orders are despatched as quickly as possible!
1. Goods may be delivered anytime between 8.00am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
2. All our orders are dealt with on a daily basis so turnaround for UK delivery is usually 2-4 days, however EMEA destinations can take up to 28 days. At peak times such as Christmas, deliveries may take a day or 2 longer.
3. We offer your various options for delivery, please ensure you have chosen the best one for your requirements
4. We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give for delivery when you place your order. You may specify a delivery address which is different from your invoice address, if, for example, you would like is to deliver the products directly to a friend or relative, or your place of work.
5. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
6. Owing to considerable differences in weight, bulk and shapes of articles, carriage will be an extra charge to each order.
7. For security reasons a signature is required to acknowledge receipt. If you know that there will be no one available to sign for your delivery, it may be best to supply an alternative address for delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods, the delivery company will leave a card. You can simply call the number on the card quoting the card reference number to re-arrange delivery at a more suitable time.
8. We work closely with our carriers to ensure best possible service and delivery times; however, some delays may occur which are outside our control and we will endeavour to work with you and the carrier to resolve these immediately.
9. While every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, NO liability is accepted for delays occurred by circumstances beyond our control.
10. Claims for non-delivery of all or part of the consignment must be notified in writing within 5 working days of the expected delivery date to enable claims to be made against the carrier.
11. Packages damaged in transit - Claims arising from damage to packages in transit must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. Delivery sheets relating to damaged cartons should be signed and stated accordingly.
12. The Four options for delivery that we offer are UK Mainland Signed for, UK Royal Mail Special Delivery, EU European Countries, International Signed for via Royal Mail.
13. We will not be held liable for any duties, taxes or any other payments whatsoever incurred in relation to the importation of its goods to another country. All such costs will be payable by the purchaser of the goods.
Should you have any queries regarding your goods, please call our Customer Services Team on 01245 382600. Lines are open 8.30am-5.30pm weekdays.