You can print these full term and conditions by selecting the print option in the file menu of your browser. Allwag Promotions Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the site (including price and product details) and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- "Allwag Promotions Ltd" means Allwag Promotions Ltd, and as the context allows, any other connected entity that supplies the goods ordered by you
- "We" and "Us" means Allwag Promotions Ltd either alone or together with you, as the context requires.
- "Working day" means every day of the year except weekends, and English bank, statutory and public holidays.
- "You" means the person ordering goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable to you where the performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restriction of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Allwag Promotions.
- If any part of these Terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on this website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and /or colours of the physical products themselves.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions or any contracts between us shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
- Delivery will be charged on an order-by-order basis, dependant on final destination.
- Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices in the event of any fiscal change in law or Government Regulations prior to the date of delivery or of any substantial change in the currency rate at the time of importation of goods.
- Our acceptance of your offer will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.
- We are happy to offer the facility of credit card payment to our customers which we have set up using HSBC Secure payment system.
- All prices featured on the Website are in pounds sterling
- Our terms are strictly payment prior to despatch. No variation of these terms will be permitted unless authorised by a Director or Allwag Promotions in writing. All new accounts are payable on a pro-forma basis for the first order. Orders will not be despatched until payment is received.
- All card payments are processed on behalf of Allwag Promotions Ltd by HSBC Secure payment system and we do not hold credit card information.
- Delivery hours are between 7am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Owing to considerable differences in weight, bulk and shapes of articles, carriage will be an extra charge to each order.
- For security reasons a signature is required to acknowledge receipt. If you know that there will be no one available to sign for your delivery, it may be best to supply an alternative address for delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods, the delivery company will leave a card. You can simply call the number on the card quoting the card reference number to re-arrange delivery at a more suitable time.
- We work closely with our carriers to ensure best possible service and delivery times, however, some delays may occur which are outside our control and we will endeavour to work with you and the carrier to resolve these immediately.
- While every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, NO liability is accepted for delays occurred by circumstances beyond our control
- Non-delivery of goods - Supplies are invariable bound by the Carriers terms and conditions and therefore claims for non delivery of all or part of the consignment must be notified in writing within 5 working days to enable claims to be made against the carrier.
- Packages damaged in transit - Claims arising from damage to packages in transit must be notified forthwith. Delivery sheets relating to damaged cartons should be signed and stated accordingly.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Personalised Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 7 days of receipt. You must inform us by calling our Customer Service team on 01245 382600 that the goods are being returned. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Some products, if opened, are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
* The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
* The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
If goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged upon delivery we will exchange the product or issue a refund of the full price (including any delivery charges). However we must be notified in writing (via e-mail, fax or post) within 7 working days following your acceptance of this delivery. We will arrange for the goods to be collected by our nominated delivery carrier at our own expense, and meet the cost of any subsequent delivery or replacement items. Alternatively, we will refund the cost for you to refund the goods to us providing you have notified us that they are being returned as above.
Refunds will paid via the identical method of payment used to originally purchase these goods within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Should you have any queries regarding your goods, please call our Customer Services Team on 01245 382600. Lines are open 8.30am-5.30pm weekdays. Please note that we do not export goods and all transactions of made in sterling.
CONDITION OF WEBSITE USE
Registration and Passwords
Registration is not required to browse the websites managed by Allwag Promotions Ltd. However, certain features offered on the websites may require you to register or submit certain personal information, such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses, and billing information. When you register with an Allwag Promotions Ltd managed website you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have the authority to register with such site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your login ID and password. In addition, you agree to pay all charges, including taxes, duties or other fees, incurred by you or any users of your account.
Downloading Material from the Allwag Promotions Ltd managed websites
You are only permitted to download those materials specifically made available by us to download for your personal use. Any material made available for downloading i.e. pdf's by the Allwag Promotions Ltd managed websites may not be used for commercial or any other purpose other than your personal use and may not be copied or duplicated in any way. Please do not remove any notices or credits on the downloaded materials or delete, add, or otherwise modify the content of any such downloaded materials.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We collect personal information from you when you:
(i) register on this website;
(ii) purchase a product from us;
(iii) e-mail us;
Personal information may include your name, address, email address or other personal information that may be needed to achieve the below purposes.
How is the information used by us?
We use personal information collected through this website for the purposes of:
(i) providing a personalised service;
(ii) conducting market research surveys;
(iii) fulfilling product orders;
(vi) providing you with information about products or services, or the products or services we offer
Security of Information
No communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, however, we take precautions to ensure the security of personal information submitted by users. While we strive to take care to protect your personal information, Allwag Promotions Ltd cannot warrant the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. All data given over our websites is encrypted as an additional security measure. As we use HSBC secure epayment system, we are not given your credit card details.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
We will not sell, trade or lease the personal information you entrust to us.
Right to Access, Amend or Remove Personal Information You have the option at any time to request that we:
(i) remove personal details from our database;
(ii) update the information we hold about you;
(iii) request a copy of the information that we hold subject to the payment of a request fee; or
(iv) stop receiving data or communications.
If you would like to do any of the foregoing, please email us at email@example.com or address requests to Allwag Promotions Ltd, Merchandise House, The Street, Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 2DP.
By using the Allwag Promotions Ltd managed websites you expressly agree that such use is at your sole risk.
COMPANIES ACT 2006
To comply with the above Act, this website is a trading arm of Allwag Promotions Limited of Merchandise House, The Street, Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 2DP. It is a Company Registered in England & Wales no 03602082 (registered address: Bleak House, 146 High Street, Billericay, Essex CM12 9DF). VAT registration no: 722 2870 49.